HR Admin Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Support the management and fellow team members in daily office operations.
- Follow up with clients
- Support HR/Admin functions and manage employees.
- Assist with medical insurance, visa processes and organize and file company documents.
- Follow up on business-related queries with the client
- Pay attention to your everyday administrative duties and assist with office supply and management to support operations.
- Arranges agendas, records meeting minutes, and takes notes.
- Supports the budgeting process and helps with report and presentation preparation.
- Identifies and communicates solutions to administrative difficulties by analyzing information.
- Fulfills related tasks and initiatives as needed to advance the department’s and the organization’s mission.
- Process invoices, make payments, and keep track of receipts in collaboration with accounting departments.
- Work together with HR to manage personnel databases and payroll.
- Minimum 2 years of UAE experience in Administrative work.
- Immediate joiner
- Preferably with own visa.
- Intermediate level of experience with productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with office equipment, such as fax machines, copy machines, and phone systems
- Able to business email system, such as Microsoft Outlook
- Highly organized and able to create an organized and easy-to-follow system for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously