Housing Attendant Job in UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Ras Al-Khaimah , UAE
Timing : Full time
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Daily inspection of buildings, including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping and vacuuming hallways and stairs
- Moving of large furniture / appliances up
- Report necessary maintenance and work orders to the Staff Housing office
- Checking assigned floors, including storage areas, for required cleaning throughout the day (ex. Burnt out light bulbs, marks on walls etc.)
- Recycle centers that are vacant and situated on the Staff Housing property
- Greetings and room orientation to new coworkers, along with an explanation of the surroundings and living conditions
- Keep laundry rooms spotless by refilling and emptying the machines.
- Ensure that the rooms are kept tidy and ready for the entrance of new TMs.
- grounds maintenance and upkeep (winter – snow removal and ice melt, summer – lawn mowing, weed cutting) surrounding staff housing
- When necessary, staffing and covering the Staff Housing Office
- Relocating appliances, furniture, and other belongings throughout the house
- Allotted guestrooms should be cleaned to a standard. This include vacuuming, cleaning, folding, dusting, polishing, and changing linens and beds in guest rooms.
- Respect visitors’ personal space and possessions while providing top-notch service.
- Every other task that is allocated
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Physically fit as you will be standing and walking throughout shift and lifting furniture and appliance up stairs
- Able to push, pull, lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Able to bend and kneel with comfort