Housekeeping Attendant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : DoubleTree By Hilton Jumeirah
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified d by the hotel brand standards
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Provide excellent guest service
- Actively works on availability and release of Rooms for Guest Service along with Floor Housekeeping Supervision
- oversees the Housekeeping department’s controls, including staff frequency, master key release, book incidents, input and output, uniforms, and linen, among other things.
- In charge of making sure that the guest’s preferences and requests are fulfilled promptly each day by reviewing their information in the CRM
- For important occasions (weddings, funerals, maternity, etc.), order flowers. In addition to stitching customized linen for weddings and other special occasions, Control handles monthly contributions and Lost & Found.
- Examine the uniforms, then send them in for cleaning and/or repairs.
- oversees and manages all document and personnel flow within the department. Does laundry linen get released every day?
- releases the daily garments of visitors who make advantage of the laundry facility.
- Closes the laundry bills each month.
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Laundry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency, at intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude