Housekeeping Attendant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Holiday Inn
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monitor daily arrivals according to occupancy report in co-ordination with the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Assist guests with special needs and requirements.
- Stock supply wheel trolley with required room supplies for shift.
- Replace supplies in the rooms such as stationary folder, guest supplies, compendium, hotel brochures and information regarding hotel services and facilities.
- Take out any drapes, furniture, and other fixtures that need to be cleaned, waxed, repaired, or replaced.
- Following the resort’s guidelines, replace your old bed linens with fresh sheets and pillowcases.
- Take care of every little thing, the look of each space overall, and the style.
- Applying, using, and maintaining equipment with the utmost care is your responsibility.
- Restock the minibar and provide turn-down service in accordance with service standards.
- Maintain the rules and requirements for Six Senses’ operations and services. My goals for performance are met and beyond.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar hotel operational setting.
- I have good understanding of scheduling work, and knowledge of cleaning procedures, chemicals and surfaces.
- Fluent in English Language.