Housekeeping Attendant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : ACCOR
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Receive the daily assignment sheet from the Housekeeping office.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- Ensure that rooms are regularly cleaned according to the hotel procedures.
- Follow the health and safety rules.
- Proper stock of guest amenities, cleaning supplies, mini bar, clean linen are arranged well on the trolley before starting the work.
- Respond to guests’ complaints in a positive way and keep the guests satisfied
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets
- Preferably with a diploma from a recognized hotel school or minimum high school (senior secondary or higher secondary) certification.
- Should have minimum one to two years’ experience in an international hotel chain, of which a minimum of one year in a commercial Hotel that operates full-fledged laundry or in a similar position.
- Should possess knowledge of English written, spoken and oral communication.