Host / Hostess Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Caliberly
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Provide excellent customer service to guests by maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Inviting potential customers to explore the restaurant’s offerings.
- Monitor and manage the flow of guests in the dining area.
- Handle phone inquiries and take reservations. Keep a log of all reservations.
- Respond to any questions about other restaurants functions and services in a kind and proper manner.
- Open the front entryway for visitors entering or leaving the café and oblige exceptional seating demands for visitors whenever the situation allows.
- Welcome and welcome the cafés visitors and escort them to their tables guaranteeing visitors solace.
- Organize with the waiterwaitress to plan tables by setting up materials, flatware, and glasses to keep a clean feasting region.
- Furnish visitors with menus, educate them regarding their waiters name, and review the table for appropriate show and culmination.
- Furnish visitors with assessed holding up time and keep an expert, obliging disposition when defied with unfriendly, restless, or incensed visitors.
- Illuminate visitors about day to day specials or advancements.
- Keep up with provisions of mints and toothpicks at the host stand and clean menus of food and stains.
- Actually take a look at dishes and kitchenware for neatness and show and report any issues.
- Much appreciated visitors as they leave and welcome them to return and report visitor remarks or ideas to the director on the job according to café strategy.
- Stick to the NCO (Slick, Clean and Methodical) exercises for cleanliness purposes and proficient neatness Up-sell extra items when suitable.
- Keep a protected and solid workplace by observing association guidelines and disinfection guidelines.
- Perform different obligations connected with the gig as relegated by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Minimum of 1 – 4 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Proficiency in English language
- High school diploma or post-secondary education in hospitality or any related field.
- Preferred nationality of US, Europe or South America.