Hospital Administrator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : NMCHealthcare
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Demonstrate judgment and self-sufficiency in effective problem solving while serving as the administrative and operational resource for the Hospital.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures for all non-clinical departments and administer personnel matters related to medical staff.
- Liaise with Governmental and other bodies to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continue to communicate with department staff to guarantee that there is enough room and infrastructure for patient care and facility coordination.
- Establish the space, tools, materials, and support systems required for the unit or department to operate effectively.
- When circumstances call for quick response, take corrective action. This includes administering and interpreting hospital policies and work standards.
- Intervene and resolve intra- and inter-departmental conflicts. Encourage dialogue, decision-making, and communication between departments.
- Help with the intranet portal and HIS implementation.
- Develop and promote efficient cooperation amongst clinical departments, divisions, medical staff leadership, and other related services (internal/external) to guarantee an integrated approach to service
- delivery and the achievement of the hospital’s goals and objectives for clinical and internal & external education (CMEs).
- oversee the hospital’s key personnel and resource decisions.
- Post-graduate in Hospital Administration.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge in Arabic is desirable.
- A minimum of at least eight (8) years experience in responsible hospital operations at the administrative leadership level.