Head of Health and Safety Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talnent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Lead and direct the HSE strategy including all ISO standards within the UAE facility.
- Develop and maintain a culture that achieves high standards of HSE compliance.
- Ensuring that employees receive adequate training in good practices and health and safety regulations, as well as supporting supervisors in their roles.
- Ascertain that the internal audit schedule is followed and finished in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Risk management: Assisting line managers in involving factory floor workers in the assessment of HSE risks.
- In charge of creating and looking after the IMS system.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in field is required.
- Minimum 10+ year of experience is required.
- Experience in a Manufacturing facility and a preferred sector of large construction related products.
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 604 jobs
View more 3 hours ago