Head of sales Job in Dubai UAE
Company : SULZER
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Overall responsibility to ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
- Responsible for developing and implementing growth plans in line with the regional strategy.
- Manage, motivate, and develop the regional sales team (talent attracting, developing, and retaining the required skills, according to the strategy and growth plan), as well as the regional sales agents.
- Maintain contact with key customers and stay ahead of impending projects.
- Cooperate with different groups to foster deals methodologies for the area and produce precise deals conjectures.
- Keep up with information on market and industry patterns, contenders, and driving client methodologies
- Liable for financial plan setting, anticipating and month to month detailing.
- Keep up with significant areas of CRM information base, guaranteeing that Sulzer deals conjecture and best possibility records are given to plan.
- Participation at month to month deals tasks gatherings and fulfillment of fortnightly updates to pertinent region of the business to guarantee generally speaking perceivability of deals pipeline and request status.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline or similar.
- A post-graduate business qualification and experience of running a successful business.
- A minimum of 15 years Graduate / post-graduate working experience.
- Post-graduate training in a mechanical engineering OEM preferably (although not essential) and with a strong knowledge about centrifugal pump or rotating equipment industry.