Guest Service Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Marriot
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages. Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Cash-guests’ checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any reports of theft.
- Speak using clear and professional language
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships