Guest Service Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Hilton
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- When necessary, participate in the proper training sessions and support the Night Team’s attempts to grow and learn.
- Show that you have the general product knowledge needed to carry out everyday tasks, including an understanding of hotel room categories, pricing, packages, and specials.
- Increase room occupancy and advertise hotel amenities and services through upselling strategies.
- Follow the proper protocols while accepting cash, credit cards, and foreign currencies in compliance with the hotel credit policy.
- Respect all health and safety laws, fire codes, and hotel security requirements. Act in line with policies and procedures when using property management systems and front of house equipment.
- Observe the company’s branding guidelines.
- Help out other departments as needed
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling