View more 2 days ago
Guest Experience Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Four Seasons
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Issues correct keys to the guest. Checks out guest at end of stay.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
- Assists with responsibilities in the areas of the Concierge, Hotel Ambassadors Bell Staff, Guest Relations, and lobby coverage.
- Strong guest service experience
- Ability to work well and maintain organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Excellent ability to read and speak and write English.
- Knowledge of international language will be an added advantage.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College education or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of luxury hotel Front Desk experience