GENERAL ASSISTANT Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Flight Catering
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Load / off load bar carts
- Pack amenities as per packing list
- Check expiry date
- Check stock level
- Undertake specificduties and perform additional tasks as directed by the superiors
- Comply with and practice EKFC Occupational Health and Safety Policy procedures
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and executes all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Basic Education along with Numerical Skills
- Ability to work and perform under significant pressure in a 24/7 working environment.
- A professional manner with the ability to work under pressure to meet targets and achieve results.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others.
Desirable Requirements and Competencies
- Anticipates customer needs; keeps customers abreast of relevant changes; distributes helpful information.
- High standards of verbal and written communication in English.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.