General Accountant (RTR) – Bank Reconciliation Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Hilton
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
• They are responsible for highlighting any omissions, erroneous and other variant entries to the entities and its related parties so that investigations can be conducted.
• Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Any chargebacks, refunds, bounce-backs of funds are to be highlighted before reconciliation occurs and all matters related to bank reconciliation must be timely, accurately, and effectively be resolved.
• Completing weekly and month end bank recs for hotels and getting DoF/FM approval
• Updating the GCC Navision Vendor Master File following hotel requests
• Other tasks as required by business operations.
• Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work
• Strong Accounting knowledge and experience in bank reconciliation processes
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Financial and DMS Systems knowledge and interest in learning new systems. In particular, Knowledge of Navision & Docuware
• Bachelor degree in accounting preferred
• Arabic speaker required