Front Office Night Supervisor Job in UAE
Company : InterContinental Fujairah Resort
Location : Fujairah UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure all customers receive a fast, efficient and friendly service following the InterContinental Brand Standard Guidelines and the Standard of Operations Procedures of the hotel.
- Ensure a sound knowledge of the local area regarding history, places of interest and special events. Knowledgeable on where further information can be obtained.
- Ensure all measures are taken to guarantee that guests depart from the hotel with a positive impression of hotel services.
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refers problems to Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist.
- Take personal interest and pride to ensure that the front office and desk area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Handle Group Check In when necessary.
- Is knowledgeable about the different software programs utilized in the Guest Services Department including Opera & Loyalty Connect, but not limited to Property Management System, Work Order and Glitch report system and electronic devices (paging system), etc
- Monitor the enrolment and correct handling and updating of IHG Rewards Club Membership Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times.
- Is fully aware of restaurant operating hours and specials / Spa facilities and services as well as other recreation options.
- Must speak fluent English; other languages preferred.
- Communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- organizational and training abilities
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, specialized training and/or certifications, etc.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/Business Administration
- 2 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including supervisory experience.