Front Office Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Register and room all guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are accurately entered into the hotel system
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Cash hotel guests’ personal and travelers checks and assist with currency exchange
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Respond to requests from visitors to use the safety box service whenever possible.
- familiar with any unique promotion protocols for programs such Hotel Group Loyalty Programs, Seasonal Packages, and Frequent Flyers Programs
- Respond to concerns, questions, and requests from visitors; if the supervisor or assistant manager is unable to help, forward the issue to them.
- possesses knowledge about other Raffles properties, enabling them to “sell” guests who indicate on their registration card that they would like to arrange a stay at another Raffles resort.
- Make sure that the visitors have a favorable image of the hotel’s services when they depart.
- Complete the audit balances and neatly compile all of the reports for the audit.
- During the night shift, make sure to review the night report, create the morning report, and get all the forms ready for when guests arrive.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Post Secondary Education or relevant qualifications in Hotel Management
- Minimum 2 years Guest Relations experience preferably in a four or five star hotel
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in English
- Able to develop rapport with and gain support from Colleagues and Management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with all guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment