Fleet Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Futtaim
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage PRO team and maintain traffic files open at all times.
- Overseas and Improve vehicle registration, renewals process and all fleet services activities.
- Maintain enhanced records of the fleet documents and provide analysis and reports on the status of the fleet services activities.
- Set up policies, frameworks, KPI’s and governance for fleet services.
- Monitor compliance and performance with group policies and procedures.
- assistance in creating the fleet plan and annual budget.
- Engage in market research in order to improve supply conditions and acquire new vehicles through contracts.
- Give thorough information on the stocks, ownership costs, mix & composition, utilization, and WDV.
- Conduct regular physical inventories of the asset.
• 7-10 years’ experience as manager in fleet management in Leasing and Rental companies
• Experience in managing large fleet of above 3000 Vehicles
• Experience in vehicle maintenance, rental and leasing models, large fleet procurement and telematics
• 5+ years of managerial experience or large teams and In-depth knowledge of the car industry and its current trends