Fleet and Used Car Administrator Job in UAE
Company : Al Futtaim Automotive
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Follow and observe the standard operating procedure for fleet within Al Futtaim.
- Understanding and coordination of stakeholders needed to be involved in processes, and managing the communication of this in a timely manner
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting of fleet activity; fleet sales, fleet opportunity sales funnel, OEM support per vehicle, margin achieved per vehicle, and price point
- Manage all fleet test drives.
- Coordinate with sales coordinators to ensure that all demo cars are provided to fleet customers, cleaned, charged, and thoroughly checked.
- By making sure that demos to consumers are fully utilized, evaluate and cultivate customer potential.
- Keep an eye on any damages or fines that clients incur and make sure they are promptly followed up on.
- maintaining and making updates to the CRM site according to the fleet customers’ activity state.
- answering all questions from fleet clients, including those about basic information, bids, specifications, pricing, and demo requests.
- By organizing all vehicle deliveries, you may assist in meeting fleet and used car targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Make sure accessories are installed in accordance with customer specifications, that vehicles are transported to the workshop for cleaning and maintenance, and that the vehicle is ready for delivery with all necessary paperwork, on time, and without any errors or omissions.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree.
- 2 years automotive experience with fleet and used cars customer and sales coordination.
- Proficient in SAP and an understanding of salesforce systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially MS Excel.
- Efficient co-ordination in respect of the day-to-day activities of a retail operation.
- Customer orientated, with decision making and problem-solving abilities