Financial Data Analyst Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Marriot
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Completes period end function each period.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Exhibits knowledge of the topics, goods, services, and procedures pertinent to the position.
- Exhibits proficiency with return check protocols.
- Exhibits understanding of the Gross Revenue Report.
- Exhibits expertise and knowledge of write-off procedures.
- Exhibits expertise and knowledge of consolidated deposit procedures.
- Remains technically current and incorporates fresh information into your work.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Finance and Accounting or related major; 1 year experience in finance and accounting or related professional area.