Financial controller Job in UAE
Company : Majid Al Futtaim
Location : UAE
Timing : Full time
- Design and implement compliance and governance strategy for the business, through improved training, audit, system and process enhancements.
- Responsible for coordination of second line assurance and risk management processes across Development and Properties stakeholders, including reporting, monitoring and escalation.
- Primary contact for internal audit to ensure audit points are accurate, responses are of high quality plus action orientated and delivered on time.
- Responsible for managing the relationship of external auditors within Development, with the ability to combine business context with regulatory/policy obligations to ensure high quality financial statements.
- Responsibility for the above project support of non-UAE joint ventures, including reporting and planning
- Partner with the business to drive and track processes improvements across Development
- Strong knowledge of financial processes and systems
- 8+ years post qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc) experience and 5+ years in a managerial role.
- Experience in controls and systems improvements in a major organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, economics or finance business discipline
- Professional certification(s): CPA ACA, CMA, ACCA, or CIMA, CFA
- Knowledge of IFRS/IAS and related interpretation
- Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite, Yardi, HFM, Power BI