Financial Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Majid Al Futtaim
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage the consolidation and reporting of the annual budget and forecasts
- Assist with developing reports on the allocated budgets to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide relevant function head with reports to support the planning process in regards to budgeting, strategic plans and periodic forecasts for their respective departments
- Oversee the consolidation of timely and complete reports from all functions across the organization
- While combining reports for pertinent management functions, make sure that all financial reports and data are thoroughly reviewed to look for inconsistencies.
- Deliver relevant reports, analysis, and tracking against established KPIs to the business divisions.
- Evaluate current systems and make recommendations for improvements to better strengthen MAF Retail’s information and financial systems, as well as its reporting requirements.
- Make sure that the organization’s financial reports are all completed on schedule and adhere to its financial policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- MBA in the same field advantage
- CPA or CMA is preferred
- 5+ years in a similar position
- 2+ years in retail business is preferred