Finance & Accounting Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : P&G
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Maintaining value chain offline calculation tools and updating pricing assumptions on need basis
- Comparing Price Lists and Order Forms to highlight and root cause gaps before price communication to the distributors.
- Benchmarking and Analysis of pricing across markets
- Support Financial analysts in tracking and reporting discipline of Budget review meetings within the commercial teams
- Summarize budget review outputs from commercial teams including drivers of overspends and underspend vs approved budget
- Complete investigation on return on initial capital investment adequacy of exchange spend and purchaser spend exercises.
- Make Inner request bookkeeping numbers for legitimate revealing of spending plan actuals
- Track inner review activity plans and report status to Back Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably with business focus)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Accounting background and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Strengths with strategic & analytical thinking and innovation
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent in cognitive thought & problem-solving
- Proficiency in English, Arabic is a plus.