Executive Assistant Part-time Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Oracle Cloud
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars and manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Plan every detail, such as catering and transportation, for off-site conferences and other events.
- Prepare claims for T&E expenses and bills.Make sure all rules are followed and that goods are processed according to the specified specifications. Speak with authority on the subject of policies and procedures.
- Produce excellent emails and messages to recipients at all organizational levels. Collaborate with the administrative assistants team in a constructive collaboration to help one another.
- As needed, take the initiative and coordinate ad hoc projects.
- Must have Banking or MNC experience
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
- Excellent English