Executive Assistant to CEO Job in Dubai UAE
Company : zoho recruit
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to executive team members to Manage communication on tasks and projects and ensure that operations run efficiently.
- Agenda preparation, meeting minutes documentation, follow-up, and CEO progress reports are all part of the meeting process.
- Organize data and provide oversight for IT, financial, and HR-related company initiatives and activities.
- Streamline internal procedures to maximize effectiveness and hasten workflow and output.
- Prepare presentations and reports for the senior leadership group and the CEO.
- Oversee the CEO’s personal and professional calendar, including correspondence, appointments, travel, and client engagements.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- MBA is a strong advantage.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience as an executive assistant for a CEO working in well-established businesses in the UAE.
- Strong project management experience with proven capabilities in spearhead projects with senior executives and clients.
- Must have experience of developing and optimizing internal workflow process.
- Ability to identify and anticipate CEO’s needs, exercise professionalism, integrity and discretion when handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.