Driver cum Office Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Transport staff to their official work destinations, handle official office pick-ups, and deliver documents / parcel to partners
- Maintain and check all motor vehicle logbooks, the registration, the insurance, roadworthiness and the ongoing maintenance
- Plan ahead to meet anticipated travel requirements and make all arrangements for ensuring efficient services
- Ensure that car maintenance follows manufacturer guidelines.
- Always dress nicely, maintain a professional appearance, and arrive at assignments fifteen minutes early.
- Carry out additional tasks as directed by the manager of administration and HR.
- Provide support to the office administrative functions, which include undertaking messenger tasks, clerical duties, purchasing office supplies, paying bills, photocopying and banking duties
- Ensure that all office equipment (e.g., photocopy and fax machines) is in good working order. Any technical problems with the equipment should be reported to the Office Manager immediately; and
- Work under the general supervision of the HR and Administration Manager.