Document Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Qureos
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system for all company documents, both physical and electronic
- Accept, check, and file all incoming documents, making sure they are properly labeled and kept in the right place.
- Quickly prepare and send documents to the appropriate departments and people.
- Maintain and update document registers to track the status of all documents; Work with project managers and other team members to ensure that all documents are accurate and complete
- Make sure that all documents are appropriately version controlled and that only authorized personnel can access the most recent versions.
- Help when needed with document archiving and retrieval Educate and assist team members on document control policies and practices.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certification in document control is a plus
- Proven experience as a Document Controller or in a similar role
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proven experience +5 years
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and document management software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.