Document Controller Job in Abu Dhabi UAE
Company : Boskalis
Location : Abu Dhabi UAE
Timing : Full time
- Proactively advise project-, tender- and department heads on activities related to agreed document processes at the organizational level, as well as at project and tender levels.
- Communication, registration, and maintenance of organizational and client documentation using the applicable Electronic Document Management Systems
- Coordinate & perform all activities concerning and surrounding the assigned Document Management System(s)
- Ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date. Proactively follow-up with document owners to maintain this.
- Verify compliance of Document Management plan and procedures by assessing the level of implementation in projects and departments and adjusting where needed.
- Installing SharePoint environment, applications, creating libraries and creating page.
- Troubleshooting SharePoint-related issues.
- Adding users and controlling access to the site pages and libraries.
- SharePoint training for the end-user and newly hired document controllers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, IT, record management or relevant.
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in a multinational company, multicultural environment.
- Advanced skills in ICT Office applications is a must (MS Excel and Sharepoint)
- Good command of English (written and spoken).