Dnata CARGO AGENT Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
- Guides and assists the team of Loaders and Equipment Operators in cargo handling activities ( build-up, breakdown, acceptance and delivery, documentation of cargo, courier and mail in line with the standards
- Inspects and validates against relevant documentation and counts goods at every point of delivery, acceptance, breakdown and build-up to ensure that goods conform to relevant criteria and are dispatched in line with the standard work procedures
- Enters data manually or automatically in the cargo systems in a timely manner
- Achieves smooth cargo, courier, and mail movement by efficiently and effectively coordinating with government authorities such as Customs, Municipality, Health, or Police.
- Handles and loads all special cargo (dangerous goods, live animals, valuable goods, etc.) in accordance with IATA manuals.
- Completes all associated cargo handling tasks and drives equipment (forklifts, tow trucks, etc.) as needed to transfer cargoes.
- Quickly loads and unloads cargo from trucks, airplanes, and ULDs as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School with a Certificate (12 years of schooling) OR Diploma in a related manner
- Valid UAE Driving License ( Cat 03 or Cat 04)
- Experience: High School with a certificate: 2-4 years of experience in Logistics and Cargo
- Diploma Holder: 0-2 years of experience in Logistics and Cargo
- Proficient IT and Computer Literacy
- English Language Skills Basic Safety
- Awareness Skills Basic Planning and Organizing Skills Proficient
- Communication Skills
- Basic Customer Management Skills