Deputy General Manager, Connected Cars Services Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Nissan
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Develop and implement the connected car strategy for the organization.
- Lead the CCS market mapping, segmentation, sizing for GCC and propose a strategic roadmap for Nissan in the chosen region (L/MTP) – update on a yearly basis
- Main point of contact for Region / country specific development & partners.
- PMO to deliver B2B and B2B2C services as planned by business and planning teams (e.g. SVT, RCI)
- E2E PMO ownership for partner integration – focusing on Local interface with business, engineering and suppliers
- Business improvement exercises to distinguish and develop new kinds of associated vehicle administrations, projects, and stages.
- Distinguish new open doors with providers and accomplices to speed up accomplishment of availability objectives
- Team up with worldwide Nissan and Coalition bunches on new business and monetary regions
- Liable for fostering the foundation and agreements of new projects that convey inside benefits from network to Nissan (PMO for provider reconciliation)
- Indicate information prerequisites to help administrations and afterward direct information examination on associated vehicle information to accomplish vital and strategic exercises
- Counsel, lead, and train other inward groups to further develop their business tasks by utilizing associated vehicle data and information
- Bachelors/Masters degree (In business will be a plus)
- At least 7-10 years experiences in Automotive, tech, service development or business development.