Data Entry Clerk Job in UAE
Company : NMC Healthcare
Location : Ruwais, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the head of the department for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Gets data by finishing information base reinforcements.
- Keeps up with tasks by following approaches and systems; detailing required changes.
- Adds to collaboration by achieving related results depending on the situation.
- Other obligation relegated by the top of the division as required.
- Keep up with legitimate stock of drug store by requesting and reordering.
- At least a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Ability to handle large volume of data
- Computer literate
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is advantageous but not essential.