Customer Service & Operations Controller Job in UAE
Company : DHL
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- You will coordinate with vendors on the activities related to execute the shipments within the required timelines (i.e. collection of delivery orders, customs clearance and delivery).
- You will create and/or confirm transport orders, perform, and optimize bookings.
- You will update Customer shipment information and physical status, resolve customer issues and incidents.
- You will identify performance issues of suppliers and propose solutions to improve performance.
- You will provide complete and accurate information proactively to customers.
- You will oversee the full shipping process, including billing.
- You will see to it that the information in the documents is correct, timely, and complete.
- By dealing with consumer issues directly or delegating them to another function, you will drive their resolution.
- To guarantee reoccurring business and a long-term cooperation, you will build professional relationships with your consumers.
- You will check in with foreign organizations to make sure all milestones are reached.
- By laying out facts, regulations, and best practices, you can persuade others in your field of work.
- When a process doesn’t deliver the results that are expected, you’ll monitor and evaluate its performance in accordance with the agreed-upon requirements and start or support improvement measures.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience of import & export operational at freight forwarding company or shipping line.
- Good command over Microsoft Office and other related software, CW1 experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification