Customer Service Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Futtaim Private
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling, receiving payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Compute and record transactions ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Count and record the float before trading begins and upon close of trading ensuring accurate cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
- Greet and welcome customers on arrival at the store and ensure shopping tools and catalogues are available for the customers providing bags / trollies as appropriate to facilitate the shopping journey.
- Ensure that company’s customers are well attended to by responding to their needs & working efficiently to minimize queues.
- Ensure that the customers who come to the Returns & Exchange desk perceive the policy as generous and the procedure quick and easy.
- Resolve common customer complaints quickly and politely. This will ensure that consumers receive the best possible service and are satisfied to the fullest extent possible.
- When guests arrive at Smaland, extend a warm greeting and make sure to explain the admissions policy in a courteous and expert manner.
- Make sure the children’s safety is their top concern while they are in Smalland by creating a secure atmosphere for the kids to play in.
- When necessary, make general announcements to the patrons and page the parents if there is a problem with their children in the playroom area.
- Using your own discretion, experience, and the power granted by management to make exceptions in order to keep customers, handle returns and exchange concerns.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership