Customer Service Agent (Temporary contract) Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 23 Aug 2023
- Handle customer contacts that include, but are not limited to, telephone calls, emails, and faxes in a professional manner to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Achieve individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for any specific Contact Centre account to ensure agreed service levels are met.
- Handle different third party accounts on a simultaneous basis to enhance overall Contact Centre productivity
- Achieve or surpass a call quality target on a weekly and monthly basis. This will involve having calls monitored by a Quality Officer / Team Leader to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved and maintained.
- Ensure accuracy when completing third party account related call logs and customer case logs for all calls received.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date and accurate on all aspects of each accounts products/service. Subject matters include but are not limited to revise standard operating procedures, new products and promotional campaigns. In order to maintain quality service provision for all accounts.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to a Team Leader when necessary in order to uphold quality of service to all customers
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- More than 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Experience in the contact center industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent sales skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Effective Communication skills