Customer Care Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Kone
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- You will be accountable to manage various types of contacts: alarm calls, test calls, customer calls including callouts & case registrations, outbound calls, and technician calls, callouts from customer call to dispatch, and closing the case.
- Recognize safety issues and address them by providing sufficient safety guidance in accordance with the worldwide safety protocols. The customer care agent calms the passenger by offering appropriate safety advice and demonstrating empathy for their feelings.
- Help supervisors by ensuring that technicians back-report open jobs and by following up on open callouts.
Inbound and Outbound call handling
- Receive and resolve queries and complaints and communicate resolution to customers
- Identify possible leads from customer cases e.g., through the web, and assign those to the sales organization
- Conduct transactional surveys after a callout or project (e.g., customer satisfaction survey)
- Support local marketing in different customer contacting initiatives such as campaigns.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication, customer management, and IT skills
- Stress tolerant and detailed focus
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, French is an added advantage.