CREWING OFFICER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : boskalis
Location : Sharjah, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Maintain accurate crew documents updated crew list.
- Administration of the Crewing Database.
- Ensuring documentation is accurate, valid and legal.
- Prepare the crew salary for each month and submit it for senior management’s approval.
- Talk to crewing agencies about the requirements for crewing.
- Get the rank-by-rank crewing forecasts ready for discussion with the senior managers and crewing manager.
- Making that all crewing documentation—including passports, medical records, STCW certificates, and seaman’s books—is valid
- Verify the crew visa, ticket OKTB, sign-on and sign-off procedures, and validity of all travel requirements.
- Our crew contracts are ready and sent out for signatures.
- Highschool or equivalent education.
- Computer literate and familiar with the MS Suite.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Vessel Management and how these impacts on Crewing.
- Demonstrate capability to organize and operate the Crewing Database.
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 622 jobs