View more 2 days ago
Crewing Coordinator Job in Oil and Gas Company in Dubai UAE
Company : NES Fircroft
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Provide good record keeping of all seafarer’s personal data, certificates, travel documents and appraisal both physical and electronic file folder organized for easy retrieval and reference.
Maintain regular update and accurate data of seafarers thru Company’s database for payroll and crewing personnel, with emphasis on seafarers’ date of engagement, date of embarkation / disembarkation (including transfer) to their respective vessel of assignment, salaries and contracted tour of duties.
- Audit/Investigate and give recommendation(s) to group finance as ready by the Finance Group.
- Accountable for COE/COR application in contact with the separate Banner state and Organizations to guarantee all Officials and Team hold Banner State Support for the vessel they have been doled out as well.
- Start Embarkation Agenda for Manning Organizer use/direction.? Maintaining facilitator to use the embarkation agenda at whatever point a team signs on a vessel.
- Officials and Appraisals follow up timetable and sign on methodology.
- All officials/appraisals joining the organization are assessed appropriately (gathering and checking of every single important archive, endorsements and his educational program according to STCW and company’s mentioned courses) and getting affirmation from the Team Supervisor.
- Follow-up of work force landed from transport on clinical grounds and illuminating the closest relative.
- All joiners probably gone through the expected clinical assessments and medication testing and have the authority affirmation reports.
- Guarantee that all joiners have taken the important immunizations and their wellbeing books are refreshed and substantial.
- Guarantee that all joiners are provided with the important garbs/kettle suits and so forth.
- Planning payrolls for sailors.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate /Nautical knowledge.
- Ability to teamwork.
- Good knowledge of computers.