Crew Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Wizz Air
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure adequate crewing of all Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Flight taking place within the operational window.
- Forward planning / proactive management of possible long term disruptions to daily crewing activities e.g. industrial actions, planned maintenance activities (checks) or lengthy AOGs.
- Continuous tracking, monitoring and modification of the cockpit and cabin crew rosters during day-to-day operations + 72 hours in advance.
- ongoing collaboration with the Operations Duty Manager.
- keeping the lines of communication open all the time between crew dispatchers and operations planning.
- supplying a sufficient number of crew members on the operational day in the event that there is a crew shortfall (due to illness, flight insertion, or delays).
- Notification of crew members of roster changes and phoning and communicating directly with crew as and when required.
- tracking of personnel’ timely arrival for flights and other tasks.
- Constant monitoring of the duty and flying time restrictions (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- ongoing collaboration with other divisions.
- Additional tasks delegated by the Duty Manager or Senior Manager of Operations Control Center
- High School Diploma / University Diploma is an advantage
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in aviation industry