Crew Controller Job in UAE
Company :Wizz Air
Location : Abu Dhabi , UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure adequate crewing of all Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Flight taking place within the operational window.
- Forward planning / proactive management of possible long term disruptions to daily crewing activities e.g. industrial actions, planned maintenance activities (checks) or lengthy AOGs.
- Continuous tracking, monitoring and modification of the cockpit and cabin crew rosters during day-to-day operations + 72 hours in advance.
- Persistent collaboration with the Obligation Chief of Tasks.
- Keeping an extremely durable association between the Tasks Arranging and team dispatchers.
- Giving sufficient team individuals upon the arrival of activity in the event of any group lack (for example ailment, flight inclusion, delays).
- Notice of team individuals from list changes and calling and discussing straightforwardly with group as and when required.
- Observing of groups’ on time really look at in for flights and different obligations.
- Ceaseless checking of the obligation and flight time impediments (day to day, week by week, schedule month to month, schedule quarterly and schedule yearly)
- Persistent participation with different divisions.
- Different obligations allocated by Sr Chief Tasks Control Center or the Obligation Director
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma / University Diploma is an advantage
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in aviation industry
- Decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to a Safety Management System
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in MS Office