Cost Controller cum Storekeeper Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Collecting the stock report from all outlets/departments and prepare the combined stock report for all Food, Beverage and General store items.
- Co-ordinating with Operating Managers on requirements to maintain par stock level for efficient running of departments.
- Reviewing inventory par levels and ensuring stocks are kept at appropriate level.
- Establishing an efficient system of store receiving, checking, recording, stock control and issue of stocks.
- Supervising monthly stock takes.
- Overseeing the Receiving, Store function and perform stock audits.
- Preparing regular Food Beverage cost reports.
- Perform food over reporting, checking regularly and discuss with Chef.
- The controlling officer oversees the movement and stock of the shipment while checking the allowance.
- To keep an eye on the hotel’s F&B cost control operations.
- To confirm that the procurement parameters for the Minor Standard are consistently adhered to.
- To review the daily quotation sheets’ prices.
- To confirm that all F&B item totals, extensions, and entries in the Receiving Clerk’s daily report are accurate.
- Confirm that, when necessary, Notice of Error Correction and Goods Received without Invoice forms have been completed.
- Carry out a market survey every month.
- Perform appropriate tasks as the department head may desire.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in cost control
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems