Client Relationship Administrator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : SOVEREIGN
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Managing the client’s requests, liaising directly with the clients, and keeping them updated on the transaction status.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Working with company CRM and maintain information correctly.
- Liaise with other staff members effectively, in order to complete the assigned tasks.
- Advise and guide other staff members.
- Complete all general administration in a timely manner.
- Checking client documents for validity and any possible complications that might compromise outcomes and delivery standards
- Ensure that the department is compliant with ISO9001:2015 and other group policies/processes and initiatives
- Go to week after week gatherings with Group
- Responsible for exceptionally significant and secure client reports, their area and wellbeing
- Working with all organization/Gathering apparatuses and frameworks to accurately keep up with data.
- Make and deal with all cycles through work the executives framework (Boombirds).
- Distinguish processes that should be carried out or further developed in the work the board framework (Boombirds).
- Plan thorough data for the clients and business advancement following examination assignments by the GROs.
- Complete impromptu extraordinary undertakings as and when required.
- Be a fast learner
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative.
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level (A’ level education considered)
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines