CE- Credit Control Associate (Temporary) Job in Abu Dhabi UAE
Company : Canon
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Receiving and processing payments in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough records of payment history and status of accounts.
- Working with customers to facilitate payments and reconcile any differences or conflicts.
- Recognizing calls requiring special handling or customized responses and escalating accordingly.
- Assist with preparation of monthly Accounts Receivable Status reports for Credit Control Specialist
- Other adhoc reports and analysis as required by Credit Control Specialist or Credit Control Manager.
- Frequent contact with customers regarding their accounts including follow-up on payments, statements, reminders
- Coordinate distribution of invoices and statements to customers.
- Coordinate collection of payments from customers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Practical “hands-on” exposure to an environment with a high volume of customers within the GCC (1 year minimum)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Finance or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong organizational skills when dealing with large amounts of data.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic (preferable)
- High level of written and spoken communications (essential)
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style (essential)
- Currently based in Abu Dhabi (essential)
- Valid UAE Driving License (essential)