Catalog Assistant, Value Added Services in Amazon -Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Amazon AE
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Effectively prioritize & lead a service providers accounts performance.
- Be your service provider consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success & grow their business.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting service providers’ business performance
- provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into and process improvement.
- Work closely with service providers
- educating service providers about Amazon’s high standards of Customer Experience.
- Track & report service providers performance and business development results
- analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align on initiatives to help drive the growth of the business.
- Has the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active communication and listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills
- proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Attention to detail
- Capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Basic analytical skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage