Cash Incharge/ Cash Operations Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Baker Hughes
Location : Dubai, Jebel Ali, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assessing the amount, timing, and predictability of cash-inflows and outflows as the basis for budgeting and business-planning.
- Analyzing and reporting a business’ operating-activities, investing-activities and financing activities for the purpose of establishing the overall (net) change in cash-flow for a defined period
- advising and directing business functions or functional management on strategies, projects, and initiatives that impact the business’s structure and methods of operation.
- Managing discussions regarding approaches and techniques for resolving complicated problems with direct coworkers and the company
- overseeing the planning and execution of projects. The influence is felt over a 12- to 2-year time horizon, and work goals usually take 1-2 years to achieve.
- establishing cash collection methods throughout the area and putting best practices and lessons gained into effect to reduce past dues in collaboration with Portfolio and functional executives.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum of 10 additional years of experience in Cash flow or Commercial Operations or Project Management.
- Have a strong experience in rotating equipment.
- Have fluency in French & English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.