Cash Control Support Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emar Experiences
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Oversees Cash Control operations, including in-park audits, collections, refunds, petty-cash movement, vault replenishment and foreign exchange conversions.
- Prepares weekly/monthly reports on cashier shortage/overage, movement in expense claims, advance settlements, petty cash vault levels and refunds for review with the Manager.
- Completes monthly balance sheet schedules and GL reconciliations to review with the Manager.
- Guarantees Park Vaults are ideal and enough subsidized to meet installment commitments.
- Helps the Director by distinguishing and recommending areas of progress to upgrade controls proficiency and efficiency.
- Liaises with inside divisions, outside partners, and accomplices to guarantee issues are settled opportune and genially.
- Drives the group on guaranteeing divisions return inside gave time periods satisfactory criticism on announced overages, deficiencies, or error.
- Starts to lead the pack on inward and outer money control review prerequisites.
- Regulates the booking, occasion plan, preparing improvement and execution evaluations for the Money Control group.
- Guarantees to bring to the Administrator’s consideration any disparities, deviations to strategy or expected hazard to activities.
- Diploma in Finance or Accounting or
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance or Accounting.
- Professional Accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Cash Management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing others.