Manager Cargo & Aircraft Protection Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 05 Jan 2024
- Manage and monitor the implementation of SOPs shared by Regulatory Affairs for the operations. Assess the SOPs and its application on the operations and make recommendations and reports related to their functionality. Ensure the team is adhering to the SOPs and find solutions for situations where the application of the SOPs would be challenging.
- Coordinate with third-party airlines for implementation of services to OALs, such as Air Canada, El Al etc. and implementation of their SOPs.
- Implement audit programs, risk assessments, and mitigation methods in close collaboration with AVSEC & QA across all operations.
- Utilize data to spot patterns that draw attention to service deficiencies and encourage ongoing process improvement within the department.
- To accomplish the objectives outlined in the SOPs, the CAPU team must be developed, inspired, and led. Ascertain that the team has completed all required trainings, both regulatory and non-regulatory.
- Establish an atmosphere of respect, trust, and acknowledgement among the team members.
- Work on the CAPU financial budgets in coordination with the Business Development Manager.
- Make good use of the services provided by outsourcing and oversee the contingent labor by making sure they are placed and managed effectively.
- 10+ years’ experience in Airline, Airport, or Cargo Security
- Degree in relevant field
- Qualified as ICAO AVSEC Professional Manager and be competent in the Quality control Programme of ICAO.
- Experience in aviation security with (AVSEC) industry exposure with Managerial experience.
- Should be level headed, maintain a flexible approach and have rational thinking as recommendations provided in case of threat to aircraft.