Cargo Control Officer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates SkyCargo
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 26 Feb 2024
- Identify and Compute cargo capacity available in terms of weight, volume, and ULD (Unit Load Device) of every passenger flight, derived from passenger bookings, baggage trends, weather conditions en-route, aircraft allocation etc and adjust the capacity in Skycargo systems to support cargo reservations and sales teams across the network.
- Evaluate bookings against the agreed-upon KPI from the queue framework in accordance with the parameters governing operational and commercial conditions. Evaluate each booking against available capacity and revenue retention dynamically with direct or secondary options, finding the best suitable or alternate option by initiating negotiation with the origin station to provide a feasible solution.
- To assist in the reevaluation of business strategies and the achievement of goals, compile data and statistics on various non-compliances in bookings, traffic flow, allotment utilization, service failures, etc., and promptly give this data to the Cargo Revenue Optimization Manager. Make sure the information gathered is correct and that inconsistencies are quickly fixed.
- In order to meet departmental KPIs, determine the proper product/density mix, yield, pre-bookings/allotments, and capacity distribution to the network. – Execute capacity management and revenue optimization techniques at the flight level for both passenger flights and freighters.
- Monitor the daily use of the allotted stations on flights or sectors that have two or more stations. It is imperative to recognise and address underutilization of allotments to safeguard SkyCargo from forfeiting revenue prospects
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 3+ Years experience in air cargo industry or in a ground handling cargo section
- Experience in airline capacity & revenue management
- Thorough knowledge of cargo operations and cargo acceptance procedures
- Basic knowledge of load control, weight and balance of aircraft, flight operations activities
- High level of Computer Literacy/BI tools with practical knowledge and experience in airline operational systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.