CARGO CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 15 Aug 2023
- Supervise the team and plan and organize the deployment of resources to ensure that the highest standard of customer service is provided to our varied customers including freight forwarders, cargo agents, integrators and shippers and ensure the efficient delivery of all cargo in line with the ‘delivered as promised’ framework.
- Teach the group in regions connected with IATA guidelines, homegrown exchange guidelines, monetary needs and adherence to and improvement of inside client conveyance frameworks to guarantee the group are proficient in all areas.
- Guarantee that movements of every sort relating to the acknowledgment of risky products, live creatures, human remaining parts and other exceptional freight follows applicable methods and guidelines.
- Explore client objections guaranteeing these are expertly overseen and that satisfactory help recuperation measures are taken to reestablish and keep up with client altruism.
- Partake in characterizing the business targets that will add to the accomplishment of concurred income and use goals for the offer of freight items and freight taking care of administrations in the UAE.
- Screen execution against KPI’s and plan shift movement reports to feature the accomplishments and interruptions. Where inadequacies happen distinguish the underlying driver and suggest arrangements.
- Co-ordinate and speak with outside and inner clients and providers, along with administrative specialists to convey proficient administrations and items which adjust to approaches, methodology and guidelines to accomplish administration greatness
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Experience in airfreight and cargo handling with at least 3 years in a supervisory position with experience of leading a team
- Knowledge of cargo tariffs, IATA regulations, SkyCargo systems, policies and procedures, import and export rules and regulations.