CARGO CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 14 Sep 2023
- Supervise the team and plan and organize the deployment of resources to ensure that the highest standard of customer service is provided to our varied express / courier customers including freight forwarders, cargo agents, integrators and shippers and ensure the efficient delivery of all express volumes in line with the delivered as promised framework.
- Motivate and develop the members on the shift through coaching and on job training to achieve optimum productivity and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Teach the group in regions connected with customs conventions, IATA guidelines, homegrown exchange guidelines, monetary needs, and adherence to and improvement of interior client conveyance frameworks to guarantee the group are proficient in all areas.
- Administer all UAE customs framework passages and cycles.
- Explore client grievances guaranteeing these are expertly overseen and that satisfactory help recuperation measures are taken to reestablish and keep up with client altruism.
- Take part in characterizing the business targets that will add to the accomplishment of concurred income and use goals for the offer of express and messenger administrations in the UAE.
- Co-ordinate and speak with outer and inward clients and providers, along with UAE customs administrative specialists to convey proficient administrations and items which adjust to approaches, strategies and guidelines to accomplish administration greatness.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- 5+ years of Express / Courier Customs Clearance