Call Centre Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Adecco
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Be the voice of the organization and assist customers who call on toll free number. Take inbound calls from customers to assists with various customer concerns and track the interactions
- Help customers book home delivery orders, create leads, coordinate with retail units & ensure the end to end closure.
- Attend and resolve customer inquiries and complaints received from various channels like calls, emails, chats and social media
- Raise feedback or complaint tickets with the management team for follow-up action, to prevent future occurrences of the same kind, and to ensure that the issue is resolved in accordance with the SOP.
- Customers are registered online, and associated questions from the retail staff and customer issues are handled.
- Before or during any promotional activities, help and educate the public.
- Outbound Calling consumers who provided low ratings in surveys to inform, educate, sell our services, and ultimately persuade them that Pharmacy can provide the greatest customer experience possible
- Make outgoing calls to handle any follow-up inquiries, registration tasks, AO outgoing calling tasks, etc.
- Help with any issues relating to online orders by working with the AO team to find a solution.
- Respond to questions from Google Business, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
- Graduate with 1-2 Years of experience in customer service role of managing various tasks
- Should have good command over English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to converse in Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Positive outlook and attitude.
- Above average call handling skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills