Call Center Agent Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Sharjah , UAE
Timing : Full time
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by live chat.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Maintain daily call targets.
- Follow up on Abandoned Calls.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter new client data into the framework (CRM).
- Update existing client data.
- Share client presentation messages, structures, and applications.
- Recognize and raise need leads.
- Course calls to the proper asset.
- Circle back to client calls where important.
- Record all call data as per standard working methods.
- Complete call logs.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- Experience of 0-2 years.
- Technical proficiency in relevant computer applications.
- Required language proficiency Arabic / English/French.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.